Karmiko BurtonSenior Manager, Global Franchise Training & Capability
*The audience will separate into 3 tables based on maturity and discuss the topic with a leading expert and other delegates at the table. After each table has discussed for 40 minutes, we will have one delegate from each table report to the group with their findings.
· Where are we within our industry in our VR journey?
· What is the impact of this technology on the job market?
· What does it take to close the training gaps in our industry?
· How can we mix various technologies to fit in nontraditional settings?
· What are the best methods to train our workforce effectively with VR and AR?
Stages: of VR Adoption Cycle:
Table 1: Beginner
Facilitator: Karmiko Burton, Senior Manager, Global Franchise Training & Capability, Taco Bell
Table 2: Intermediate
Facilitator: Travis Wickesberg, Global Learning, Organizational Development & Technology Manager, KFC
Table 3: Advanced
Facilitator: Thjis de Vries, Chief Design & Learning, Warp Industries
· Why would a VR startup want to pair with and investor?
· How do you collaborate with a corporate looking for new business?
· What do we need to prepare our organization for Immersive Tech?
· What are the biggest trends we need to be on the lookout for?
· What are the top 5 takeaways from the conference to accelerate our VR journey?