Thijs de VriesChief Design & Learning Officer
*The audience will separate into 3 tables based on maturity and discuss the topic with a leading expert and other delegates at the table. After each table has discussed for 40 minutes, we will have one delegate from each table report to the group with their findings.
· Where are we within our industry in our VR journey?
· What is the impact of this technology on the job market?
· What does it take to close the training gaps in our industry?
· How can we mix various technologies to fit in nontraditional settings?
· What are the best methods to train our workforce effectively with VR and AR?
Stages: of VR Adoption Cycle:
Table 1: Beginner
Facilitator: Karmiko Burton, Senior Manager, Global Franchise Training & Capability, Taco Bell
Table 2: Intermediate
Facilitator: Travis Wickesberg, Global Learning, Organizational Development & Technology Manager, KFC
Table 3: Advanced
Facilitator: Thjis de Vries, Chief Design & Learning, Warp Industries
10:00 AM Warp Industries Transforming Employee Training & Onboarding through VR Scenarios, 360 Video and Mobile Phone-Based Headsets
Research has shown that learning with VR has an increase of 30% in remembering procedures. By using VR, you are truly somewhere else. You are immersively trained without being distracted. This presentation will show you the next step in simulation. After attending you know how you can train real world scenarios by using 360˚ video technology by only using a smartphone and VR goggles. By adding gamification this form of training becomes highly compelling and engaging.
This session will:
- Train real world scenarios by using interactive 360 movie technology
- Flexible training at scale: use (employees' own) mobile phones
- Engagement through real life scenarios and gamification